Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Residency Day 13, 14, and 15

Some portraits from day 13:


Grandma and the girls
headed down to Lake Pepin


Dredging the main channel


Runner

On Tuesday, day 14, I had to zip back to the Cities to teach Media I at MCAD. And then I zipped back to Red Wing for a artists lecture at ArtReach. Thanks for the photo Sanjna:



I tried to make some photos before the class at MCAD and after the presentation at ArtReach, but it just wasn’t working. Therefore, no photos were made on day 14. Ouch.

Day 15:


Gumballs at the barber shop


M. D. at Bev’s Cafe


M. D. headed home


Brothers/co-owners in a new bar
that opens tomorrow


Restacking sweet corn

Tomorrow, I have one big shoot lined up, and then I need to pack up and get to a meeting at the U of M. My time here has nearly come to a close.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP