Monday, February 10, 2014

Holga Photos from Israel

Last month, I was sent to Israel by Kinetis. I brought my Holga and shot a few rolls on the trip:


Jerusalem's "Old City."


Church of the Holy Sepulchre.


Wall around Jerusalem's "Old City."




Near the site of the Last Supper.


Wall around Jerusalem's "Old City."


Spring-fed pond in the middle of the desert.


Mountains at Timna National Park.


Timna: people hiking back from exploring the oldest copper mines in the world.


North shore of the Red Sea.


The Mediterranean Sea from Tel Aviv.







Thanks for sending me Kinetis! I did the Israman half iron distance triathlon as a relay while I was there - click here to read my race report from the Red Sea on my "triathlon blog."

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP