Monday, June 19, 2006

Getting Revved-Up for my Residency

A few months ago, I was informed that I was accepted to a Residency at the Anderson Center in Red Wing, Minnesota. I will be making photographs there from August 16 through August 31. I don’t have to pay them a stipend, nor am I paid a stipend, but I am given a small private room with 3 meals a day while I am there. I be creating work in a similar manner to my Faribault County series, but it will be a quick, intense, 2 week project about the people and places of Red Wing, as well as the surrounding countryside. I am REALLY looking forward to it as an opportunity to be able to make a lot of work. I haven’t been shooting as much as I could be shooting so far this summer. I’m teaching 3 summer classes, and that keeps me pretty busy. I NEED TO BE MAKING MORE PHOTOS!! Hopefully I can do more work later this week. I’ll keep you posted...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP