Sunday, April 26, 2020

Stopping Back at College

Last August, I posted about moving my office at Hamline University. And in that post, I showed a picture of the "office maps" label that was about 3 semesters behind.

When I stopped by recently to do another screen capture recording (as school is technically closed right now and I'm teaching remotely), I happened to notice that they updated the board at the end of the hall. Instead of being about 5 semesters behind, they are now just 2 semesters behind as this was my office during the previous school year:


That's the office I moved out of last summer. Oops.

And the board next to it had been "changed" as well:


#ART

I'm hoping I can spend more time actually AT school next fall! Knock on wood.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP