Saturday, December 23, 2017

DMA "Open Studios" Event

The Studio Arts and Digital Media Arts departments at Hamline University recently had their "Open Studios" event. It was just after my finals time at Hamline, so I finished critique, went to get my 3-year-old, and then the 2 of us came back to check out the work. Here are a few photos that I snapped (as I was chasing around my toddler, so there's not many, and they were all quick [AKA: not well composed]):


Map of the corner of campus where the different classrooms/studios/galleries were located.


A wall of Studio C. There was a LOT more work throughout this space.


Some 2D work.


A corner of my classroom with 35 different photos running in a slide show on the screen,
and web design and DMA games on the computers.




Some design posters in the hallway.


More design work.


My little guy checking out work in the main gallery.


More in the main gallery.


Back in my classroom to close out the night.

We were there early, so there weren't many people yet. There was a good-sized crowd outside of the main gallery where there was an interactive piece being set up. Thanks to everyone who showed up, and nice job students! See you in the spring semester!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP