Thursday, February 22, 2024

Exhibition Photos from the Concordia University Faculty Show

Here are some pics from the faculty exhibition that I was in a few months ago at Concordia University:

[click each image to enlarge]


Megan, Richard, Hannah, and Erin's pieces in the first gallery space.


Megan and Carrie.


Erin.


Carrie and John.


Entering the main gallery, there's John, a piece by Keith, and some prints of mine.


Keith's work with mine in the background.


Priya and Keith.


Priya and Keith.


Keith in the foreground.






A bunch of my prints behind another piece of Keith's.


My prints were all from the mini State Fair series I had shot the previous summer/fall.






Two larger prints on their own wall.


A selfie to show the scale of these prints - the largest I've made.


My artist statement on the wall.


A view of some of my pieces.






A panoramic image of the main gallery.


Back in the first space.



Related posts:
- announcing the exhibition
- my image on the poster
- a few pics from right before the opening reception
- more pics from the mini State Fair series

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP