Monday, February 14, 2022

Delivering Work to the Gallery

I posted on Thursday morning about my recent work making a few final prints and trimming down unframed prints. Later that day, I made 2 trips to the gallery with my work for my upcoming solo exhibition:


Seven framed pieces in the back of my car.


Three larger ones in the backseat.


A dozen slightly smaller framed pieces in the back,
with 1 larger piece in the backseat in the background.


Two dozen pieces in the gallery closet, ready to hang later this week!

I'll be delivering about 22 unframed prints later this week, as well as helping the gallery director layout everything in the space. I don't think there's room for all 46+ pieces I have, but we'll see what we can do! Stay tuned!...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP