Friday, February 04, 2022

Framing and Teaching

As of last week, everything is framed for my solo exhibition in 3 weeks! (Although I still need to wire a few of the frames.) Here's one of a few larger framed pieces (30"x40") ready to go:



And I'm underway with the spring semester at both North Central University and Hamline University. Here was the white board at North Central at the end of our 2nd week of class last week:


I love these early "nerdy weeks!"

Check back often now because I'll be having more about my upcoming solo exhibition shortly. The opening is Thursday evening, Feb 24 from 5-7 pm.

Related links: announcing the exhibition late last year, starting to frame work, my image on the university's yearly mailer, some big prints and final prep, and the postcard for the exhibition.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP