Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Faculty Feedback

My reviews are in from my 3 classes this past semester. And it was all really solid, so I just had to share. First, here are all the comments in 2 sections from my class in the Design Department at the University of Minnesota:

[click to enlarge]



I'm really happy to see so much about my students getting good feedback.

And here are some final comments from my students in my 2 classes at Concordia University:





In that first one, I'm not surprised to read something about "challenging" but "low stress" because that's sort of my vibe.

And I love the final comment of that last one: "Free spirit, nerdy, amazing instructor who knows his stuff" - happy to be labeled that! :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP