Saturday, November 18, 2006

It’s Officially Official...

At 9:33 a.m. this morning, the Fed-Ex man arrived with 10 copies of the NY Times Magazine that will be out tomorrow. My image was on the cover. I wasn’t going to believe it until I saw it, and now I can say that I have seen it.

Go out and purchase your own copy tomorrow (Nov 19), but to hold you for the next 12 hours, here’s a small version of the cover and the table of contents page (the places that my 2 images appear):





We’ll see what happens next. I have no idea. This is virgin territory for me. Maybe it will be the start of an uphill career; maybe it will be the start of my dive into the gutter. Only time will tell.

4 comments:

Triteacher

Congratulations! You must be overjoyed. Very nice pics too.

Anonymous

Congratulations Steve, these are great shots. I call it's an uphill career...

Caroline Houdek

Steve as a commercial photography... it could happen. Being a starving artist is overrated.

John DuFresne

Geez, Steve! Congratulations. None of us that ever experienced you as a student and eventual colleague ever doubted that you'd hit something big like this. But wow. I'm proud to know you. Upward and onward!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist F' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP